Part Time - Cake Donut/Baker
Job Summary: If you enjoy fresh-made donuts and love working in a fun and fast-paced environment, then we have a perfect fit for you as The Local Donut Cake Donut Baker. Here at The Local Donut, we are committed to bringing a smile to anyone who walks through the door. Our team, from our owner to bakers and crew members take pride in our products we make and serve. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. WE WILL TRAIN.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK EVENINGS STARTING AT 6 PM TILL 12 AM AND WHO HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT.
We’ll prove to you, our donuts are not your typical donuts. We pride ourselves in doing traditional donuts right, but we love to be creative with them as well. No Baking experience needed but should possess excellent communication skills, enjoy a fast-paced environment, a strive to learn, and ability to grow.
- Mixing, Frying, and finishing our cake donut products.
- Using a manual cake dropper.
- Be able to work by themselves, be a good at problem solving and be self reliant.
- Meet daily product levels as determined by management.
- Finish all baked goods to level that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and assist with other team members to help satisfy customer needs.
- Smooth transition to crew members for additional help.
- Promote a team environment through respect and recognition.
- Support a learning environment and a positive attitude.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities on their shift.
- Follow all safety standards to protect self and others from injury
- Perform other work duties as assigned and assist fellow team members if needed.
- Make Icing and/or prepping work for the busy weekend
- Complete production worksheets, supply list, and related checklists.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on food safety and sanitation.
- Cleaning of equipment before shift ends, work area, and supply area
- No Baking Experience Needed. We will train
- Able to physically work 4 – 6 hours while on your feet
- Be able to work late night shifts based on business needs. 6pm - 12am
- Perform basic mathematics
- Attention to detail
- Standing and moving a majority of the time
- Be Able to Safely Lift 5 to 50 lbs
Hours: 20 - 30 hours, 4 - 6 days a week
Compensation - $11.25/ Hour
The Local Donut
Passion for Results – meet or exceed expectations set by owner
Guest Focus – deliver high quality finished products for guest satisfaction.
If interested, please send your resume, availability for work, and/or a brief summary why you would like to join our team. We will contact you for further details.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Thank you!
Fill Application in store or email: email@example.com